The gnome waved and Yuuga approached the place which was bathed in a shiny blue shade. The gnome made a sign and Yuuga stopped where he was. Suddenly he gathered light from the stone and held it in his hands, he wrote some runes in the sand of the place where he was and suddenly the runes started to talk, but not babbling like a child, they sounded straight into Yuuga's ears.
- Can you bring me back home? How could I trust you little hobgoblin?
He waited for the response:
- No I don't, I do not trust you little one, even if you are. I do not mind who's talking, you or your magic, just ask for the price and I'll pay for it, and be sure you bring me back safely and exactly at the place I ask you for.
- There is no free anything nowadays, so just ask for it or leave me be.
He waited for a response a long time. The gnome seemed to be sleeping or in some kind of trance. Yuuga thought he was just "stupidly silly, very much like all gnomes do".
- Ok, if that's what you want I'll make sure you get your payment as soon as I get my hands on it. Now bring me back home, mattey.
The gnome suddenly put his googles on and started waving his hands one against the other making a whirlpool of light out of the magic from the stone. Suddenly, a flush of light started to emanate from his fingers and the whirlpool exploded. Where once was a rock, there suddenly appeared a blue mirror screen. Yuuga approache it and said:
- Pray you get me home, or I'll come back for you, you little freak.
At his touch, the mirror turned into a vacuum and suddenly everything collapsed in Yuuga's world.
Hace 10 horas